10 DOWNTOWN MIAMI TOWERS SET TO GO VERTICAL AND RISE 500+ FEET (2020)June 26, 2019
Downtown Miami’s next generation of very tall towers is upon us.
Here is a look at some of the 500+ foot towers that are confirmed to begin vertical construction within the next 12 months.
Others may also begin construction in the next year, but the list below only includes those that are near certain.
Towers below the 500-foot mark are excluded (including Yotelpad, Caoba 2, CitizenM and Miami Plaza) as are those that are already rising or topped off. Skyrise Miami and projects in Sunny Isles Beach or other parts of Miami-Dade are also excluded.
- Aston Martin Residences – 69 stories, 816 feet (foundation pour scheduled for June 28)
- 830 Brickell – 55 stories, 732 feet (foundation work underway)
- Missoni Baia – 57 stories, 649 feet (foundation work underway)
- Una – 46 stories, 613 feet
- 400 Biscayne – 49 stories, 573 feet (site work underway)
- Natiivo – 48 stories (groundbreaking 1Q 2020)
- Luma Miami Worldcenter 43 stories, 493 feet (foundation work underway)
- Downtown 5th Towers (2) – 50 stories, 495 feet
- Okan Tower – 70 stories, 890 feet