41 Arvida Parkway on Auction for $68MFebruary 25, 2019
41 Arvida Pkwy in Coral Gables, FL 33156 will be auctioned off. Currently $68M. Selling without Reserve. Opening Bids are due March 19- 22, 2019
9 BEDROOMS, 9F /3H BATHROOMS, 14,000SQ FT. 1.24± ACRES
* Contemporary waterfront estate with direct sunrise views
* 574ft of water frontage; protected canal dock for 200ft yacht
* On a peninsula surrounded by Biscayne Bay
* Located in Gables Estates, Miami’s premier luxury residential location
Beyond the contemporary gates rests a waterfront oasis, a playground of sun-filled days and glamorous nights. Imagine glittering formal galas spilling from the magnificent chandelier-lit foyer to the sleek interior bar and beyond to expansive waterfront terraces overlooking Biscayne Bay to the Atlantic Ocean. At the point of the estate with water on two sides, 41 Arvida Parkway is a stunning location upon which to host magnificent sunset alfresco cocktails and poolside soirées beside Estudio Arqué designed pool. Surrounded by 574 feet of water with a private dock on a canal nearest Biscayne Bay, the largest of yachts may be at sea in only minutes.
A true masterpiece, designed by Graciela Leanza, 41 Arvida Parkway’s allure lies not just in the stunning location surrounded by Biscayne Bay, but also in the architect and designer’s devotion to form, function and lifestyle. This estate’s footprint allows for maximum exposure to the azure waters of Biscayne Bay and direct sunrise views. Custom lacquered panels and doors add texture and panache to otherwise sleek and well-thought interior spaces. Hidalgo Monci’s bespoke lighting concept doubles as a sculpture, adding warmth, light, and visual interest to this estate’s chic minimalism. With SICIS glass mosaic used for the bathrooms and the pool, art is at every turn. No detail in design or finish was overlooked, with much created and sourced from Europe and applied and installed by European artisans.
Located just 15 minutes from Miami is the premier community of Gables Estates, one of the most exclusive and safest communities in the nation. Coral Gables founder George Merrick refers to this unique location as “The City Beautiful.” This rare coastal diamond is renowned for its gardens, lush tree-canopy-lined streets, ornate plazas and fountains, and multiple choices for five-star schools. Many of the city’s buildings are on the National Historic Register, including the famous Biltmore Hotel. Just 20 minutes to the best restaurants in Brickell, Wynwood, and South Beach or the Miami International Airport, local adventure or a quick getaway is easy. Within reach of the urban glitz and glamour, the prestigious enclave of Gables Estates enjoys 24-hour security, amenities, and proximity to shopping, dining, and culture in one exclusive package.
- * Buyer’s Premium: 12% – Buyer shall pay to Concierge Auctions a “Buyer’s Premium” in addition to the Purchase Price for the Property. The Buyer’s Premium is not a real estate commission; it is the fee that Concierge Auctions charges to bidders for bringing the Property to auction.
- * Opening Bid Incentive: 6% – If you are the high bidder, you will receive an incentive equal to 6 percentage of your Opening Bid in the form of a credit from the Seller against the Purchase Price of the Property.
- * $250,000 Bidder Deposit Required
- * 14,000±sf | 1.24ac | 9 bedrooms | 9 full bathrooms | 3 half bathrooms
- * Architectural Features | Gated entry; Custom lacquered panels; Custom solid doors; Baxter Italian furnishings; Soaring foyer with custom chandelier; Imperial floating wood steps and glass staircase; Bespoke interior lighting concept by Hidalgo Monci; German Engineered wide plank hardwood floors; Walls of glass; Hurricane-proof windows; Concrete block exterior walls covered with Parex Lanco; Open sightlines to the ocean
- * Sleek Designer Kitchen | Low-profile aesthetic; Professional-grade Miele and Sub-Zero appliances; Pantry; Breakfast room
- * Master Sanctuary | Ocean views; Seating area; Terrace access; Custom-built dressing room/closet; Spa bath; Soaking tub; Custom marble vanity; Enormous walk-in shower; Double vanities
- * Outdoor Features | Tri-level terraces; Outdoor kitchen and covered dining; SICIS mosaic swimming pool measuring 62ft by 22ft, designed by Estudio Arqué; Shoreline on three sides; Mature palms; Poolside lounge area; Direct sunrise views
- * Waterfront | 574ft of water frontage; Protected canal dock that can accommodate a 200ft+ mega yacht with a separate sewer system and fresh water filling station
- * Additional Spaces | Wet bar with bar top seating and wine refrigerator; Executive office/library; Separate captain’s quarters adjacent to dock; Nanny/Maid suite
- * Additional Amenities | 5-car garage; Parex-Lanco finished concrete exterior walls; Crestron and Sonos home automation technology
- * Five-Star School Districts | Near the highest and best rated public and private schools; Sunset Elementary School; George Washington Carver Middle School, International Studies Charter High School
- * Gables Estates | Prestigious, gated enclave; 24-hour security; Community security gates; Basketball and softball; Tennis courts; Children’s playground
- * Estate | Estate Development Manager: Marius Hernberg
- * Location | Under 10 miles to Miami; 25-minutes to Miami International Airport; 5 minutes to renowned Fairchild Botanical Gardens; 5 miles to Riviera Golf Course; 20 minutes from the Miracle Mile shopping and downtown Coral Gables; less than 5 miles from the Shops at Merrick Park. Only 15 miles from private aircraft airport located in Opa-Locka
- * Check out the e-Brochure with more details you might find interesting.
For more details and a Private Tour, call 305-523-9323