Burgerfest 2018 – Saturday, July 7thJuly 4, 2018
We Love Burgers! If you love burgers too, you have to join us for the annual NewTimes Burgerfest — a celebration of everyone’s favorite sandwich.
Saturday, July 7, from 5 to 9 p.m., Soho Studios will host South Florida’s Best Burgers, including veggie burgers, traditional beef burgers, fritas, and other creations by Madlove by Latin House, K Ramen.Burger.Beer, Amour de Miami, Fifi’s on the Beach, JR’s Gourmet Burgers, Yarumba, and other restaurants. Jump to the bottom to view the entire list of participating restaurants and the creations they’ll be serving
In addition, enjoy a cash bar pouring spirits from Saint Petersburg Distillery, Koloa Rum, Blue Martini, and Banyan Vodka; live entertainment; and other diversions.
Send us a text on Facebook Messenger to join us for this celebration – or call Andy direct (he loves burgers)
A portion of ticket proceeds will benefit the Wounded Veterans Relief Fund.
To purchase tickets to this 21-and-over event, visit newtimesburgerfest.com.
To whet your appetite, here’s a list of the participating restaurants and the burgers they’ll be serving.
- Amelia’s 1931: Korean-style frita with white cheddar, sliced maduros, Huacatay mayo, and shoestring fries.
- Amour de Miami: Pork sliders and Le Franchouillard, a raclette cheeseburger.
- Araxi Burger & Grill: Burger sliders and pulled pork sliders.
- Batch Gastropub: Frankenburger (beer brat meets brisket) with whiskey caramelized onions.
- Boss Burger N Brew: El Benny burger with Muenster, herb cream cheese, and guava>
- Brain Freeze Nitrogen Ice Cream + Yogurt Lab: Vanilla ice cream with caramel swirls and bourbon-infused caramel ice cream.
- Chefs on the Run: Mongolian burger, a certified-Angus churrasco burger blend with Chinese demi glaze and applewood smoked bacon.
- Clutch Burger: The Clutch slider.
- Doggi’s Arepa Bar: Arepa burger.
- Don Deo Brewing Bar & Grill: Lamb and Angus sliders.
- Jr’s Gourmet Burger: Burger and the Beast with grilled onions, Jr’s signature pink sauce, and American cheese.
- K.Ramen.Burger.Beer: K burger sliders.
- Killer Melts: Grim Reaper burger, two beef patties with red pepper jelly, chipotle aioli, bacon, and cheddar.
- Madlove by Latin House: Madlove burger.
- Shula Burger: The Heater burger.
Certified Angus Beef VIP Lounge
- The Rusty Pelican: TBA
- Los Tanitos: Argentinian-style burger with arugula and chimichurri sauce, and churros with caramel and caramel alfajores.
- Hard Rock Cafe Miami: TBA
- Big Pink and Prime 112: Dry-aged Prime slider with mac ‘n’ cheese and comeback slaw
- Miami Purveyors: Burger on a pretzel bun with cheddar, bacon, and red cabbage
- Salt: Specialty burger.
Also, enjoy a cash bar pouring spirits from Banyan vodka, live entertainment, and surprises.
$40 to eat burgers for 4 hours. 20 different burgers. That’s 5 Burgers an hour at $2 a burger! Now, that’s what I call a deal!