Info meetings start this week for a Miami-Dade Solar Co-opMarch 27, 2018
Miami-Dade residents can learn about going solar with their neighbors
Miami-Dade residents are banding together when it comes to going solar. Check out the Miami-Dade Solar Co-op, part of a nationwide program called Solar United Neighbors which works with homeowners so they can benefit from a group’s bulk-purchasing power to get discounted pricing and a quality installation. The Miami-Dade Solar Co-op is open to all homeowners throughout Miami-Dade County.
The first info session is scheduled for Thursday, February 8 at 7 p.m. at Miami Dade College West Campus, 3800 NW 115th Avenue in Room 1102. To RSVP or to see the dates of three more info sessions later this spring, click here.
- Miami-Dade Solar Co-op [Official Site]
- Final two of six solar co-ops launch to help residents go solar together [South Miami]
- South Miami mandates solar panels on new homes [Curbed Miami]
- Here’s what the first Tesla solar roofs look like in the wild [Curbed]
- Residents are starting to move in to Florida’s new solar-powered eco-city [Curbed Miami]
via Curbed Miami : The Miami Neighborhoods and Real Estate Blog https://ift.tt/2sbMEbj