Miami Produce Center Submits Plan Designed by Bjarke IngelsAugust 19, 2018
Miami Produce Center LLC, controlled by Robert Wennett, has submitted a Special Area Plan to build a mixed-use complex.
Bjarke Ingels is the architect.
The project will include:
- 860,000 square feet of residential
- 231,000 square feet of office
- 114,000 square feet of hotel
- 76,000-square-foot school
- 75,000 square feet of retail
- 1,149 parking spaces
In total, 1.36 million square feet is planned over 8.54 acres.
Wennet paid $16 million for the property in 2016.
The submission was first reported by The Real Deal.