Missoni Baia in Edgewater will add more unitsMarch 27, 2018
The in-construction condo tower will get taller
Missoni Baia, a high-end condo project currently under construction in Edgewater, will be even taller than anticipated. The Real Deal reports that Miami’s Urban Development Review Board approved design changes for Missoni Baia, a project from developer Vlad Doronin and OKO Group.
The tower will go from 146 units to 249 units, and parking spaces will increase to 399 spaces from the proposed 76. Meanwhile, the tower will be five feet taller now, from 771,000 square feet to 838,000 square feet. An application letter for the design changes states that this is due “shifting market conditions and an increase in demand for smaller units.”
The project is the first branded residential development from Italian fashion and design house Missoni. Units were originally expected to range in price from $1.6 million to $3.9 million, and amenities in the building will include a tennis court, pools, fitness center, and spa.
OKO Group & @Missoni have assembled a team of visionary designers including Hani Rashid of @asyarch, interior designer @ParisForino, and @Enea_landscape_architecture to create an architectural landmark in #EastEdgewater, Miami’s most exciting up-and-coming neighborhood.
A post shared by OKO Group (@oko_group) on
- Miami board green lights changes to Missoni Baia, Flagami apartments [The Real Deal]
- Edgewater’s Missoni Baia launches first phase of construction [Curbed Miami]
- Missoni Baia to break ground shortly in Edgewater [Curbed Miami]
- First Look at Missoni Baia in Edgewater [Curbed Miami]
- 5 New Interior Renderings of Edgewater’s Missoni Baia [Curbed Miami]
- Missoni Baia [Official Site]
via Curbed Miami : The Miami Neighborhoods and Real Estate Blog https://ift.tt/2sZJ7xj